The FTR is truly a game changer that raises the standard for Class 6 medium duty trucks. This truck’s Low Cab Forward design gives it fantastic maneuverability and visibility along with the ability to carry more cargo than a conventional Class 6 GVWR truck with the same wheelbase. Its four-cylinder diesel engine is environmentally friendly and gives the truck outstanding fuel efficiency.
A class-leading warranty provides its owners with a peace of mind. And it’s an Isuzu truck, a name that is synonymous with dependability, durability and low cost of ownership.
Offering eight wheelbases from 152 to 248-in., the diesel-powered FTR can accommodate bodies ranging from 14 to 30 ft. and has a GVWR of 25,950 lbs. The Isuzu FTR, like every Isuzu diesel truck, comes with a number of features and programs that dramatically reduce downtown and overall cost of ownership, including:
- A standard Multi-Information Display that allows drivers to monitor the status and condition of over a dozen vehicle performance functions, reducing maintenance cost and downtime.
- Available Vehicle Health Reports provide comprehensive analysis of the truck’s powertrain and emissions systems, fuel economy, brake usage and driver operating habits.
- Three-year/unlimited mileage powertrain limited warranty*
- Four-year/unlimited mileage perforation from corrosion limited warranty*
- The FTR’s 5.2-liter 4HK1-TC turbocharged engine generates 520 lbs.-ft. of torque at 1,600 rpm and 215 horsepower at 2,500 rpm.
- The engine is mated to an Allison 2550 RDS 6-speed automatic transmission with power take-off (PTO) capability.
- The front axle has a capacity of 12.000 pounds, while the rear axle has a capacity of 19,000 pounds.
- 11R22.5 tires are fitted to 22.5″ x 8.25″ steel wheels.
Warranty limitations (Time or Mileage, whichever comes first)
Standard Vehicles Coverage:
|Time in Years||Vehicle Kilometers|
|Engine Emission Control System||5||160,000|
|Cab Sheet Metal (Rust Through)||5||Unlimited|
|Cab Sheet Metal (Corrosion)||5||Unlimited|
- Engine: Cylinder block, cylinder head, oil pan, oil cooler, thermostat housing, flywheel, intake manifolds, and the following internal parts: oil pump, piston with rings, liners, crankshaft and bearings, connecting rods and bearings, connecting rods and bearings, head bolts, cylinder head gasket, intake and exhaust valves, rocker arm assembly, camshaft and bearings.
Please note that the transmission and the steer & drive axle plus drive shaft are NOT covered. However, Allison may offer an extended transmission warranty. Please contact your local Allison distributor for details.
Extended Warranty Plus (Includes Extended Warranty):
- Fuel Injectors: Fuel injectors, fuel pressure limiter, and fuel injection pump, fuel rail pressure sensor, fuel temperature sensor, common fuel rail and high pressure lines.
- Starter: Starter, starter drive assembly, starter motor assembly.
- Water Pump
- Roadside Assistance
Aftertreatment Warranty Plus (Includes Extended Warranty and Extended Warranty Plus)
- Diesel particulate (DPF) fuel injector.
- DPF Fuel pressure sensor.
- Particulate matter sensor.
- Exhaust temperature sensor (Position 1 and 2).
- Front exhaust pipe.
- Diesel particulate filter.
- Exhaust catalytic converter (DOC)
- Exhaust pressure differential sensor.
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) line (tank to pump)
- DEF line (pump to Injector), heater valve, control module, supply pump, backflow valve, injector, sensor (no level)
- SCR catalyst, exhaust temperature sensor.
- NOX sensor #1 and 2
- Emissions systems wiring (aftertreatment only)
- *See Dueck Isuzu Dealer for extended warranty details.
N-Series Parts & Accessories
For all your F-series truck parts and accessories needs look no further than Dueck Isuzu. We carry a variety of genuine OEM parts and accessories to improve your ride. Contact our great service department today to find out more and see how we can make your truck even better.